Welding works are done according to the valid ČSN EN ISO 3834-2 standard for welding on the rolling stock and their parts. This certificate enables us to do welding work on vehicles operatin in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
A valid certificate of welding in accordance with the DIN 6700-2, C1 standard for welding on the rolling stock and their parts. This certificate enables us to do welding work on vehicles operating in Germany.
Welding works are done by welders qualified according to the EN 287-1 and 9606-2 standards. The main supervisory welding body is qualified with the EWE (European welding engineer)
Our welding methods:
- 111 (MMA) – welding with a covered electrode, structural steel, casts and forged pieces
- 121 (SAW) – submerged arc welding, building up of wheelset track surface
- 131 (MIG) – argon-arc welding, aluminium and aluminium alloys
- 135 (MAG) – corgo-arc welding, unalloyed steel
- 141 (TIG) – argon-arc welding with a wolfram electrode, stainless sheets class 17
- 311 (OAW) – oxy-acetylene welding
- 21 (SW) – resistant spot welding
We do welding work on railway vehicles as follows:
- Repair of fatigue cracks on the bearing parts of boogies, frames, boxes, crossbars, housing of axles, etc.
- Renovation of worn parts as pulling hooks and their guidance, beams inside of containers, track shoes, systems of brake rods and levers.
- Repair of heavy damaged cabins, buffer beams, bottomparts of the vehicles, housings, etc.
- We carry out approved upgradings and renovations. For example, mounting of vibration absorbers to the 151 moel range, where supports are welded to the boogie´s crossbars, box frame and bearing box.
Next, we offer defectoscopy tests. Our DPOV, a. s. defectoscopy centre is in possession of the certificate of non destructive tests as follows:
- MT – magnetic particle testing
- PT – liquid penetrant examination
- UT – ultrasonic inspection
- VT – visual inspection
We have specialists for all the tests above with a grade 2 in accordance with the ČSN EN 473 standard. They are qualified to do the tests, evaluate the results and to issue reports.
The defectoscopy tests are used as follows:
- Identification of cracks and defects on the parts of railway vehicles (boogies, frames, connecting rods, suspensions, etc.) using the VT, MT, PT and UT methods according to approved technologic processes.
- Inspection of surfaces to be welded before welding, inspection of welded seams and their surface after the VT, MT and PT methods have been used.
- Inspection of wheelsets, discs, spoke wheels, track surfaces using the UT, MT and VT methods.
- Inspection of cogwheels and brake discs using the MT and PT methods.
- We do non destructive tests for other companies which do not have their own defectoscopy equipment. For example, for the KONY, s. r. o., company, an inspection of cardan shafts for the TSS, a. s., company, an inspections of frames and springs of packing machines for the SKD Trade, VÚŽ, etc. companies.